Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Satan's Computer Virus: The Infiltration of Satan Into the Body

This is what I heard the Spirit of the Lord say during prayer this morning...with the leading to write it here. I will note that I cannot write it "word for word"...thus I repeat what I heard Him say (not an audible voice, but spoken into my spirit) to the best of my ability.


"How long will my people love the ministries of man more than they love My Word? How long will the Church desire the words of men more than it desires My Word of Truth? I AM truth...and I cannot be separated from it. In Me there is no blemish, no spot, no wrinkle, no untruth. How long will my Church seek comfort and recognition above seeking My Truth? I desire a Church that will fight the good fight. I desire a Church that will defend the faith. I desire a Church that will turn its ear toward sound doctrine and set aside the doctrines of men and of fables. When I instructed John to write in My Word, I warned My people of the dangers of allowing false doctrines to be spoken along with My Truth, thus turning My Truth into a lie. I long for My Church to seek Me again. I long for My Church to hunger for My Truth again. As I spoke to the Churches in Revelation, I speak to My Church today: repent and denounce the false doctrine in your midst. I will heal the Body as you turn back to Me, and I can then do mighty works through it in these perilous times."


As I prayed regarding this Word from the Lord, He impressed on me this example:
Computer viruses, which are introduced through links and are disguised in many ways, are never labeled this way: "BEWARE: I AM A VIRUS!" Instead, computer viruses are hidden within something that appears good and harmless. Yet, when you click on a link that is actually a hidden virus, that virus is now given access into your total computer hard drive and system. Once that virus has gained that access, it can wreak havoc on the entire system of your computer, even to the point that it totally destroys the viability of the computer. Further, it often introduces into the computer "Spyware"...which sees all you do, enabling information about you to be gathered!


Thus it is with Satan and false doctrine. The danger cannot be seen or even comprehended in most cases. Yet, once false doctrine is introduced into your spirit, that false doctrine can begin to do its destructive work. It opens a door to Satan...whether we see it as such or not. False doctrine is the spiritual "trojan horse", giving Satan access into our spirit. What appears harmless and docile becomes a devouring force within us, destroying our spiritual awareness...our DISCERNMENT...making us lay down our spiritual inhibitions, causing us to accept...and, at times, even to speak and propagate...all manner of false teaching and "destructive heresies".


Make no mistake: ALL false doctrine is DESTRUCTIVE! There are no "harmless" false teachings.


The measure of a man's...or woman's...ministry CANNOT be evaluated by the amount of TRUTH that is contained therein: the measure of a man's...or woman's...ministry MUST be based on this one standard:

THE TOTAL ABSENCE OF FALSE DOCTRINE! There can be NO false doctrine intertwined with God's Truth!

Just as in the example above (of the computer virus): any doctrines which contain ANY mixing of TRUTH and LIE must...MUST...be labeled as FALSE TEACHING. And ANY false teaching can bring about the destruction of discernment and, with that, the destruction of the spirit and Body.


Beware: false teachers come as "wolves in sheep's clothing"! (Matthew 7:15)


Thus, I speak to the Church. Hear these words from Ezekiel 22:23-31.......

"23 And the word of the Lord came to me, saying, 24 "Son of man, say to her: 'You are a land that is not cleansed or rained on in the day of indignation.' 25 The conspiracy of her prophets in her midst is like a roaring lion tearing the prey; they have devoured people; they have taken treasure and precious things; they have made many widows in her midst. 26 Her priests have violated My law and profaned My holy things; they have not distinguished between the holy and unholy, nor have they made known the difference between the unclean and the clean; and they have hidden their eyes from My Sabbaths, so that I am profaned among them. 27 Her princes in her midst are like wolves tearing the prey, to shed blood, to destroy people, and to get dishonest gain. 28 Her prophets plastered them with untempered mortar, seeing false visions, and divining lies for them, saying, 'Thus says the Lord God,' when the Lord had not spoken. 29 The people of the land have used oppressions, committed robbery, and mistreated the poor and needy; and they wrongfully oppress the stranger. 30 So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one. 31 Therefore I have poured out My indignation on them; I have consumed them with the fire of My wrath; and I have recompensed their deeds on their own heads," says the Lord God."


May we now seek God as never before...and may the Church (of which I, too, am a part) repent.

In Christ,
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment